Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Entry!

Greetings and Salutations!

Sorry, I just watched "Heathers" the other day and haven't been able to get that out of my head. I figured it was a good way to start.

My name is Susan and I've been cooking for a few years. Nothing to major, just I like to experiment and try different things. Whether that's some traditional Korean food, good ol' American home cooking, or my forays into baking. The idea has been kicked around a few times about perhaps joining a culinary school, but I'm not sure that making something I do to relax and for fun is necessarily the best career choice. I don't want something I enjoy to be ruined by work.

So, I hope anyone and everyone enjoys what I post, and perhaps I will inspire someone else to try something I've made. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment